I have seen some activity last days from South – Shetland Is.
FT8 – f/h operation on 14.095 Mhz as DT8A .
I worked this callsign before in SSB operation (Old Fashion way)
- I want to give chances to as many HAMs as possible. Therefore, please refrain from making duplicate QSOs on the same band/mode.
- My main task is working as a member of the King Sejong Station.
- Please understand I only operate the radio when off-duty.
King Sejong Korean Antarctic Scientific Base, South Shetland Is. King George Is.
- DT8A operation history : 2006,2010,2018,2021
- QTH : 62°13′ 26″ S, 58°47′ 27″ W (Grid : GC07os )
- DXCC Entity : VP8/SH , IOTA : AN-010
- CQ Zone : 13, ITU : 73, WABA : KR-01
- OP : DS4NMJ (LEE, Sanghoon – Only 1 person )
- QSL Manager : DS5TOS ( e-mail : email@example.com ) , Paypal e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Condition : FT-1000MPMARKⅤ(Max.200Watts) , 80~10m Zepp & OCFD, 160m Half Size Dipole (preparing)
- Plans : Bands 160~10m , Modes SSB/CW/FT8/FT4….. (160m FT8-1810KHz , 80m FT8-3547KHz)
- Log Search (Clublog) : https://clublog.org/logsearch/DT8A
- Search spots DT8A